WATCH GANG™ ROLEX® WATCH SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIZE FULFILLMENT PROCESS AND SIGN DOCUMENTS, SUCH AS A RELEASE, AS DETAILED BELOW.
BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. THESE RULES CONTAIN ARBITRATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROVISIONS THAT AFFECT THE WAY IN WHICH ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND THE SPONSOR WILL BE RESOLVED. SCROLL DOWN TO SECTION 9 TO SEE THE ARBITRATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROVISIONS.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR EXCLUDED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION. The WATCH GANG™ ROLEX® WATCH SWEEPSTAKES consists of an online sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the “Territory”) that begins at 12:00 PM. Pacific Standard Time on January 20, 2017 and ends at 12:00 AM Pacific Standard Time on December 31, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Void in Puerto Rico, Guam, and where prohibited. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules.
2. WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER/TO WIN.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE.
Subscriber Sweepstakes Entry: All Subscribers automatically receive one entry into the Sweepstakes.
If you are a Subscriber and do not wish to participate, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. SWEEPSTAKES – PRIZES/ODDS/DETAILS. The odds of winning a prize in the Sweepstakes will depend on the actual number of valid entries received. ONE (1) prize total is available for distribution in the Territory. The total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) for the Sweepstakes prizes is $2,500.00.
C. Additional Prize Information. Sponsor may, at its sole and absolute discretion, select an alternative potential winner should any potential winner be disqualified. Sponsor will provide for standard trackable delivery of the prize in the Sweepstakes. The prizewinner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. The prize may not be assigned or changed except at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing, or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any such materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Airline loyalty miles are subject to the terms and conditions on the airline with regard to such loyalty miles.
5. PRIZE CLAIM DOCUMENTS. The Prize Claim Documents may include, but are not limited to: a Declaration or Affidavit of Eligibility (as solely determined by Sponsor), Release of Liability, a Publicity Release (where lawful), a Federal IRS form W-9 for tax filing purposes (for the year a prize is received), and such other documents as may be determined by Sponsor. All Prize Claim Documents must be returned as provided in the directions to the potential winner. Prizes that require shipping to the winner will ship approximately four to eight weeks from date of verification. If verification results in forfeiture, you will not receive the prize. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
6. RELEASE. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and any other third-party providers or their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. No automated entry devices, bots, spiders, mechanisms, programs, or otherwise are permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible, misdirected, or otherwise non-received entries. Entries may not be acknowledged or returned.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
9. GOVERNING LAW, ARBITRATION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS THE WAY IN WHICH ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND THE SPONSOR IS RESOLVED.
A. Governing Law. Unless the laws of your jurisdiction require that the laws of that jurisdiction govern, in which case the laws of such jurisdiction shall govern, all claims arising out of the Sweepstakes and all issues and matters concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights of Participant(s), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming and the United States of America, without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
B. Process. Any claim, controversy, or dispute (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) arising directly or indirectly out of or related to the Sweepstakes shall be resolved exclusively by a final and binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by the AAA. This arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (the “FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language. The arbitration shall be held at a location determined by the AAA pursuant to the Rules and Procedures (provided such location is reasonably convenient for Participant), or at such a location as may be mutually agreed by the Participant and Sponsor. The arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the Participant may have entered into in connection with the Sweepstakes. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of Wyoming consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. To the extent permitted by law, Participant agrees that under no circumstances will the Participant be permitted to obtain an award for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to, consequential, incidental, punitive damages, or any other damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
C. No Class Action or Consolidated Proceedings. ANY ARBITRATION THAT OCCURS WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. CLASS ARBITRATIONS, CLASS ACTION SUITS OR CONSOLIDATED PROCEEDINGS ARE NOT PERMITTED AS A WAY TO RESOLVE ANY CLAIM OR DISPUTE.
D. Scope. This agreement to arbitrate claims and disputes is intended to be broad and includes, without limitation, (i) claims or disputes relating to any aspect of the Sweepstakes, whether based in contract, tort, statute, or any other legal theory, (ii) claims or disputes directly or indirectly arising from conduct or events that occurred prior to the effective date of these Rules (including, without limitation, claims relating to advertising), or after its termination, (iii) claims or disputes subject to class action litigation in which you are not currently a member of a certified class, and (iv) claims or disputes with any agent, employee, successor or assign of you, the Sponsor, or the Administrator (all such claims and disputes are referred to collectively as “Claims”). This agreement to arbitrate does not, however, include Claims pertaining to intellectual property rights.
E. No Preclusive Effect. No award or finding or stipulation of fact by the arbitrator will have any preclusive or collateral estoppel effect in any other arbitration or court, unless it involves the exact same parties.
F. Severability. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. WINNERS LIST. For a list of Official Winners (the “List”), please visit www.watchgang.com after March 1, 2017.
12. SPONSOR AND ADMINSTRATOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored in the Territory by Watch Gang, LLC, a Wyoming company.
© 2017 Watch Gang LLC. Watch Gang™ and the Watch Gang logo are trademarks of Watch Gang LLC. All trademarks, service marks, logos, products, or service names are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Inc., Rolex SA, or any other third-party not specifically designated by Sponsor. Information is being provided to Sponsor in accordance to these Official Rules.